SUPLEST WARRANTY – FOR PURCHASES
We grant warranty on shoes only. suplest cycling shoes are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and /or workmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase. Proof of purchase in the form of a receipt from point of purchase is required to accompany all warranty claims. This warranty does not cover:
– Defects and damage caused by improper use
– Defects and damage resulting from normal wear and tear
– If not following the operation instructions (suplest manual)
– Accident or damage after a crash
– Changes and adjustments on the shoe.
- 1. The fastest and easiest way is to contact your dealer, or suplest if you purchased the shoes on our website, by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
- 2. If we need the shoes back, we would inform you. Then we would ask you to clean your suplest shoes. Mark the problem area with a sticker. Briefly describe the problem.
- 3. Make sure your full name, address and email address is specified in the return papers.
- 4. Specify the purchase date on the payment receipt.
- 5. Pack your shipment carefully. Send it by registered mail or courier, so it can not get lost. The return shipment needs to be paid by the customer.
- 6. If you purchased the shoes on our suplest website, send the shoes to the address indicated in the Returnform.
- 7. Once we receive your return, we will check it and find a solution for your case as soon as possible (repair, partial or full warranty). We charge a fee for certain repairs and partial guarantees. In such cases we will, of course, first consult with you.